Sunday, November 23, 2008

pleased to announce...




















It was quite the feeling last night to flip the switch for the final time and make the site "live." And even more surreal this afternoon to realize that what had been concept and conjecture for over a year and in production for almost twelve weeks is finally a full reality.

Now I know this isn't an Oscar moment or a time to make speeches { my mind keeps going to that Sally Field acceptance speech "you like me, you really like me!" }, but in a week where we all pause to focus on grace and gratitude, my heart is full of thankfulness.

First, I want to extend my deepest and heartfelt thanks to Heather and Brian. This entire thing would not have been possible without their talent and expertise in taking what was in my head and putting it on the web.

And of course, I would be remiss if I did not thank each one of you -- for your patience with the delays, for the comments and encouraging emails, and for reading this blog as regularly as some of you do.

So yes, Alice Adair is officially open and new product will be uploaded daily between now and the end of the year... which means I should probably get back to doing just that.

May your week be full to the brim with love, friends, and family whether they are in your arms or in your hearts and separated by miles.

No comments: