Saturday, April 26, 2008

a nose for news

I am so excited to announce the creation of our e-mail newsletter! Want the inside track to tips and tricks, special events, coupons, new arrivals, and overall announcements? Then you'll want to be sure to enter your e-mail in the lovely white box to the right. (It would look a bit prettier if I could figure out the HTML code, but after staring at it all morning, I'm still baffled.)

The service we are using requires you to verify that you are signing yourself up and gives you the ability to permanently unsubscribe if you wish at some point in the future. But I promise to keep the e-mails to an appropriate limit. Once it is up and running, you will be able to select the specific topics you are interested in being informed about.

Now, for the good stuff....

the first 100 people to sign up for the newsletter
will be entered into a drawing for a
$25.00 gift certificate!

Yes, it's a win-win situation all around -- the latest juicy tidbits from Alice Adair and a prize. The winner will be announced on the blog (and in the newsletter) once the 100 sign-ups are received.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend -- I think I'm going to take a little jaunt and see if I can come up with some new goodies for the shop. Will post some more pictures on Monday!

2 comments:

Dennielle said...

I just wanted to say your shop is gorgeous! I stopped in for the first time today and left impressed and intrigued. Beautiful job! Congratulations!

Heather Simpson-Bluhm said...

I wish I could SEE your shop in person. Can't wait to be able to buy stuff on the website!! I am loving getting to know you.